Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello everyone, Ohhh that is if anyone is still interested in my photography blog!

Been way too long I know, I have been busy with my new job! BUT I have been playing with my camera a fair bit on the weekend....Just not uploading here! Mostly on Facebook, sorry to my loyal followers.

Baz and I have been doing some road tripping on the weekends now that I am a working class woman. Here is some to wet your appetite.

This is on the side of the road in a creek on the way to Ayr.
Paluma - Crystal Creek (North of Townsville)
Wunjunga Beachmount.
Playing with Marissa's Macro Lens - Canon 17-85 in my garden and my friend Kerry's garden last week
I am hoping that my DH buys me a new lens for my camera on our Anniversary next Wed! We are 20 yrs married!!!
I looked at a Tamron 18 - 270 yesterday, just hope that I can convince hubby!!!
Hope you enjoyed looking at these photos, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics and I do drop by and have a look at your amazing pics.....don't leave comments very often though which is very naughty of me I know...keep taking those pics and sharing wih us as your work is such an inspiration to me and many others I'm sure...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! We recently went to Paluma and that gorgeou little stone bridge.

    ReplyDelete